« Even though I'm young, I can tell what love means to me, what I think love is. Love is trusting, caring, giving and getting and love is believing. Love is getting through everything together, never alone. Love is like teamwork, it needs to come from both sides, always. Love is one person you want to share everything with, one person who can be your best friend, who you can joke around with, act weird with, laugh about stupid things with but it's also that one person who'll listen no matter what it is about. That shoulder you can cry on, whenever you need it. Love is having someone's back, and they have yours. Love is more than one word, or the three we always say, it's about the way it's been said and the actions behind it. Love is love, love is beautiful and love, it simply makes us smile. It makes us smile the most, but it can make us cry like little kids again too. Love is two people, accepting everything about each other and love is missing when the other is not there. For me, love is you, everything I wish for in love, I have with you. Love is you, love is us, in the future, I hope. Love for me is important, because you are. Important and special, and you'll always be. Love is you. I love you. »
@

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário