« And I don't know why but I fall for the exact same thing with you. I think it's because I am hoping the next time will turn out differently than the last. I won't ever learn from it. If I couldn't let go from the first goodbye then I can't after the second of even the third. Why can't I learn from it? In the end I alwaus get hurt and I know that but I just can't seem to get over you. One day I feel like I am and then the second I see you my heart drops and I get butterflies in my stomach. My feelings for you just come rushing back. I could never hate you, no matter how many times I say I do, I don't. I can't help myself. I am in love with you. I am in love with someone who doesn't love me like he used to. I always hope. I hope that someday you'll come back. I hope that maybe you'll feel the same. I try to hold off moving on in the hope you'll show up on my doorstep begging for me back. I hope that you call me tonight but it never happens. I miss you, more than you know, but you don't miss me. I think about you more than I think of myself sometimes. I miss the smile I had when I was with you. »
é só... perfeito.
@

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário