« I really think there is a reason why I like him so much. It's like something is telling me not to let him go. Every time I follow my heart it leads me to him. I mean, what other explanation is there? What is it he's all I can think about? Why is that no matter how upset I am, I see him and I can't help but smile? Why is it that when he smiles at me I get that feeling in my stomach? And even when he broke my heart and hurt me as much as anyone could ever hurt me... when he lied to me... and I hated him... why then did I still feel those same feelings? Answer me and I'll tell you why I let him hurt me so much. »
how do you leave the past behind, if it keeps finding ways to get to your heart?
how do you leave the past behind, if it keeps finding ways to get to your heart?
@

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário