quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2011

( mais um dia lamechas... )

Muito raramente, acontece-me não gostar lá muito de uma música, mas adorar a letra. E quando isso acontece, geralmente limito-me a citar as letras em tudo quanto é sítio, sem nunca ouvir as músicas, no entanto. Mas hoje, como estava num dia especialmente lamechas, decidi dedicar-me a ouvir as músicas que correspondem às letras que tanto me traduzem. E, mesmo não fazendo muito o meu estilo, acabei a cantá-las toda a noite, por gostar tanto da letra... e como não poderia deixar de ser, aqui fica. Só para vos entreter. E passar por parva por ouvir destas coisas!

( porque às vezes sabia muito bem... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkUrSvMOvjY )

« The story starts when it was hot and it was summer
And I had it all, I had him right there where I wanted him
She came along, got him along, and let's here the applause
She got him faster than you can say sabotage
I never saw it coming, nor did I suspected it
I underestimated just who I was dealing with
(...)
Soon she's gonna find, stealing other people's toys from the playground won't make her many friends
(...)
There is nothing I do better than revenge
(...)
I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey »

( e porque é mesmo isto que sinto... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0VtIlnmVY )

« You and I walk a fragile line, I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and it's all so quiet, and I can't trust anything now
(...)
Something's made your eyes go cold
(...)
Something's gone terribly wrong, you're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone, can't turn back
Now I'm haunted
Stood there and watched you walk away from everything we had
But I still mean every word I said to you »


« You paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it to rain
And I lived in your chess game, but you changed the rules every day
(...)
Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame
Maybe it's you and your sick need to give love and then take it away
(...)
Dear John, I see it all now, it was wrong
(...)
Played by your dark twisted games, when I loved you so
I should've known
You're an expert at sorry and keeping the lines blurry
Never impressed by me acing your tests »

@

Sem comentários: